LOG IN   |   Not a member?   BECOME A VIP
Home > Blogs
Costco Gives Man Free Pants After His Phone Explodes In His Pocket (Video)
Posted by Steve on March 20 2017

A guy was shopping at a Costco in Puyallup, Washington on Thursday when his LG cell phone exploded in his pocket, causing his pants to catch on fire.  He managed to get the fire out before suffering any serious burns, but his pants were destroyed.  So the manager at Costco was nice enough to give him a free pair of pants.  Sure, they were Kirkland brand pants and he's probably got a pallet of them now, but at least he didn't have to walk out of the place pantsless!

There's no word on why his phone exploded.

Tags:  clothesfireinjuryweird newswtf
Become a VIP!
More Blogs
Add a Comment
Stamps
Audio
Great Clips
Dumber Than The Show Trivia, 1/18
Dumber Than The Show Trivia, 1/11
Steve's Holiday Break-in in Grand Rapids
Stan's Holiday Break-in in Portland, ME
Joe's Holiday Break-in in Grand Rapids
What Hot Wings Thinks
The Torture Parents
A Conspiracy I Believe
Full Show Podcasts
January 19, 2018
January 18, 2018
January 17, 2018
January 16, 2018
January 15, 2018
Archives
Acquisition
Blue Apron
Dumber Than The Show Trivia
animals athletes awesome awful cars celebrities crazy crime fail fight food funny gross injury kids money music news police Segment 17 sports tech television VIP wtf
Radio Show